Join Our Safari Club
The Safari Club Membership Program
We want your family to be happy all year long, so we started the Safari Club plumbing maintenance membership service club. What is it worth to you to extend the life of your water heater, protect your home from unexpected plumbing breakdowns or worse… water damage? Safari Club is plumbing security for your home. Now you can protect yourself from costly and annoying plumbing problems. Your Safari Club membership includes; one free professional safety inspection, leak check and water heater tune-up for your plumbing system annually. You benefit in 3 ways; saving money, breakdown-free guarantee and premier client rewards. Ask your servicing plumber for details.
Take a look at the following member benefits you get for a low monthly fee:
- We catch the small problems before they become big problems.We know the value of plumbing maintenance. With your membership, our professional plumber will inspect your home once a year, and check for small leaks that could become big problems.
- We will professionally inspect and flush your water heater.Once a year our experienced plumber will flush your water heater and complete a 14-point inspection. This process will extend the life of your water heater and decrease the risk of untimely breakdowns.
- You go straight to the front of the line. With your membership in Safari Club you receive priority service and move to the top of our appointment book in the event you need plumbing service.
- You get a 15% discount on repairs and replacements.The Safari Plumbing Club provides you with a preferred 15% service discount, should you need any plumbing repair of fixture replacement listed in our price guide.
- You get our promise as Safari Plumbing professionals. As a member of Safari Club your home and family is protected from the annoyance of cold showers and unforeseen plumbing problems. Plus, we can repair broken water lines You’ll go to the top of our service list and we won’t keep you waiting around. If you move within our market area, you may transfer your club membership to your new home or leave it with the new owner.